The Ph.D. Program at the School of Engineering is a relatively new and a young program. We have currently four candidates enrolled in the Ph.D. program at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Ph.D. Research Guidelines [Nepali version][Unofficial Translation in English]
- Checklists for a complete Ph.D. Application (for the applicant)
- Checklists for a complete Ph.D. Application (for the concerned Department)
- Ph.D. fee structure
- Check List for PhD Dissertation Defense
Current PhD Candidates at DoCSE
Academic Year 2009-2010
- Mr. Anup Banskota (internal candidate – faculty member)
Research Topic: Policy Frameworks for IT/ITES sector of Nepal
Supervisors: Prof. Patrick A.V. Hall, Dr. Christopher Hoadley
- Mr. Purusottam Kharel (internal candidate – faculty member)
Research Topic: E-Government in Developing Countries: Problem and Prospects in the context of Nepal
Supervisors: Prof. Patrick A.V. Hall, Prof. Dr. Subarna Shakya.
Academic Year: 2012-2013
- Ms. Pranita Upadhyaya
Research Topic: An Empirical Study of E-Government Security implementation in developing countries: A Case Study of Nepal
Supervisors: Prof. Dr.Subarna Shakya, Dr. Manish Pokharel
- Mr. Bal Krishna Bal
Research Topic: Analyzing opinions and argumentation in news editorials and opinionated texts: Building Resources and techniques for a computational model
Supervisors: Prof. Patrick A.V. Hall, Prof. Patrick Saint-Dizier
Note: Mr. Bal is transferred candidate from Universite de Toulouse,France.