- Bharat Bahadur Thapa, Deterministic and Stochastic Holling-Tanner Prey-Predator Models, October 2018 (Jointly supervised with Dr. Samir Shrestha, KU)
- Anup Tuladhar, Mathematical Model for HIV Epidemic in Far Western Nepal due to Seasonal Male Labor Migration to India, August 2018 (Jointly supervised with Dr. Naveen K Vaidya, San Diago State University, USA)
- Arun Kumar Bhandari, Variational iteration method for diffferential equations and its application to sove Pennes bioheat transfer equation, November 2017.
- Gauri Bhuju, Dynamical study of impact of temperature on spreading of malaria disease, September 2017.
- Hari Prasad Gnawali, Maximal monotone operators and some applications, September 2017.
- Purna Prasad Sharma, Finite difference scheme of one dimensional Pennes' bioheat equation and its stability analysis, August 2017.
- Shiva Hari Subedi, A mathematical study of effect of humidity on skin temperature, August 2017.
- Mina Gumanju, A mathematical study of Urea concentration distrubution in artificial kidney in hemodialysis, August 2017.
- Sharmila Shrestha, A Mathematical study on one dimensional temperature distribution in breast tissue with and without tumor, November 2016.
- Shiv Prasad Neupane, Stability analysis of May's general prey-predator model for two prey and two predator, November 2016. (Jointly with Dr. Dhruba Raj Adhikari, Kennesaw State University,Georgia, USA)
- Jagdish Gnawali, Lyapunov function for the dynamical analysis of Lotka-Volterra predator-prey model, November 2016.
- Chet Nath Tiwari, Existence and uniqueness of weak solution of Pennes bioheat equation, September 2016. (Jointly with Dr. Dhruba Raj Adhikari, Kennesaw State University,Georgia, USA)
- Bekha Ratna Dangol, A mathematical study of malaria disease dynamics, October 2015.
- Bal Dev Adhikari, Delay differential equation in logistic population model, October 2015.
- Dev Chandra Shrestha, A study on mathematical model of temperature distribution in human dermal part during physical exercise, September 2015.
- Ramesh Chandra Timsina, Chemostat model analysis for growth of microorganism in limiting substrate, June 2015.
- Arjun Adhikari, SIR model on transmission dynamics of infectious diseases, June 2015.
- Prem Gurung, FEM approach for vertically atmospheric pollutant distribution with dry deposition and gravitational settling velocity, July 2014.
- Parameshwari Kattel, Dynamics of Quasi-three dimensional and two – phase mass flows, February 2014 (As co-supervisor).
- Khim Bahadur Khattri, Sub-diffusive and sub-advective viscous fluid flows in debris and porous media, February 2014 (As co-supervisor).
- Puskar Raj Pokhrel, General Phase – Eigenvalues for two-phase mass flows: Supercritical and subcritical states, February 2014 (As co-supervisor).
- Jeevan Kafle, Dynamic Interaction between a two-phase submarine landslide and a fluid reservoir, February 2014 (As co-supervisor).
- Siddhi Prasad Pradhananga, Mathematical study of drug distribution in dermal layers in transdermal drug delivery system (TDDS), November 2013.
- Ganga Ram Phaijoo, Mathematical study of blood flow characteristics during catheterization in stenosed artery, November 2013.
- Hem Raj Pandey, Analytical and numerical approximation solution of one dimensional Bio-heat transfer equation, October 2013.
- Buddhi Prasad Sapkota, Mathematical model for indoor air pollutant distribution with various air flow rate from ventilation, September 2012.
- Kabita Luitel, Use of modified Bessel’s function for the analytic solution of Bio-heat transfer equation, October 2012.
- Saraswati Acharya, Temperature distribution model on the five layers of dermal parts, June 2011.