Notice for Undergraduate students (School of Science , School of Engineering and BBIS Program)
isms | 03 April, 2017 12:29
Career Opportunity, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY DHULIKHEL, KAVRE
isms | 03 April, 2017 09:52
Opportunity Date: April 3, 2017
Kathmandu University (KU) is an
autonomous, not-for-profit institution of higher learning dedicated to
maintaining high standards of academic excellence. Pursuing the mission
of providing quality education for leadership and leadership in quality
education, KU is in the forefront of knowledge industry in the fields of
science, engineering, management, education, law, arts, and medical sciences.
[More Detail click here]
Online Application Form
Note: Read all steps before applying the application.
- Login to http://apply.ku.edu.np/application
- Create an account by clicking the button “Click Here to Register”
- In registration form you are required to provide all fields.
- After clicking on Register, a confirmation code will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Check your email (check SPAM folder as well).
- Copy the confirmation code and click the link provided on your email.
- Provide your email address and confirmation code to make sure your registration has been confirmed.
- After this, log in again with the email and password provided.
- List of the application call will appear by clicking the Available application at the left menu.
- Select your application position and click 'apply now' button (at the right side).
- Application form will appear. Complete all from section A to F. Each section needs to be saved separately by clicking the Save button.
- After you have completed all sections, the system automatically completes the form and redirects you to a print version format.
- Print the form by clicking the Applicant Blank Print Preview and stick the recent passport size photo.
- Submit all necessary documents with bank voucher of Rs. 500 before the deadline at KU central office, Dhulikhel, Nepal